Non-compliance with accessibility standards
What is digital accessibility?
An accessible website is one that enables people with disabilities to access its content and features without any difficulty.
For example, an accessible site enables a user to:
- browse using speech synthesis and/or a braille reader (used in particular by blind or visually impaired people);
- customise how the site displays according to their needs (magnification of characters, adaptation of colours, etc.);
- browse without using the mouse (using just the keyboard, via a touch screen, using voice commands or any other suitable device).
ANSES undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with French Article 47 of Act No. 2005-102 of 11 February 2005. To this end, it has implemented the following strategy and measures: conduct a compliance audit in 2022.
This accessibility statement applies to www.anses.fr
State of compliance
The site www.anses.fr is not currently compliant with the French general framework on improving accessibility (RGAA). The compliance audit is to be scheduled shortly and the declaration will be published online. Corrections will be considered following the audit.
The compliance audit is pending.
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access any content or services, please contact the website manager firstname.lastname@example.org, who will direct you to an accessible alternative or provide the content in another form.
Improvements and contact
You can help us to improve the site's accessibility by reporting any problems you encounter. To do this, please send an email to email@example.com.
Avenues of appeal
This procedure should be used in the following case.
You have notified the website manager about a lack of accessibility preventing you from accessing content or services on the portal, and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the French Public Defender of Rights (4oCT opens a new window">formulaire.defenseurdesdroits.fr/)
- Contact the delegate of the French Public Defender of Rights in your region (defenseurdesdroits.fr/saisir/delegues)
- Send a letter by post (free of charge, stamp not needed) to:
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07